Life just feels easier when we have the right gizmos, doo-dads, odds, and ends to take care of ourselves and our homes. Could we survive using the same broom for another 10 years. Definitely. But would we benefit from reading a few Amazon reviews and choosing a really great new broom? Also definitely. Join Meagan and Sarah for a fun rundown of products that we’re loving lately the the arenas of home, beauty, life, and style. Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: March of Dimes
March of Dimes is the leader in the fight for the health of all moms and babies. March of Dimes supports research, leads programs and provides education and advocacy so that every baby can have the best possible start. Building on a successful 80-year legacy of impact and innovation, they empower every mom and every family. For more information, visit marchofdimes.org/themomhour
Sponsor Spotlight: Lionrock Recovery
Lionrock provides online substance abuse counseling, with evidenced-based, accredited outpatient treatment options and videoconference sessions led by licensed counselors. If you or someone you know wants help for a drug or alcohol problem, counselors are standing by to chat, text, or talk whenever you’re ready. Visit lionrockrecovery.com/mom for more.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hello Fresh
HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service that shops, plans, and delivers your favorite step-by-step recipes and pre-measured ingredients so you can just cook, eat, and enjoy. Go to HelloFresh.com/themomhour10 and use code THEMOMHOUR10 during HelloFresh’s New Year’s sale for 10 free meals including free shipping.
Sponsor Spotlight: Native
Native makes safe, effective deodorant made with clean ingredients you’ll recognize, like tapioca starch, shea butter and coconut oil–and without the ingredients you don’t want. To save 20% off your first purchase, visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code THEMOMHOUR20 at checkout.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 246:
Amazon, Target, and Jane.com products are affiliate links. That means if you click through and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. All the products we mention we genuinely use and love–of course!
- Meagan is loving
- Sarah is loving
- she has found many uses for these magnets
- these slippers from J.Crew (h/t Ashlee Gadd for the original rec!)
- Small accent furniture on Amazon in general, including this round rug and round mirror she used in her entry way, and the desk, lamp, chair and nightstand she put in Reid’s room
- Brow pencil from Sephora
- Cuisinart Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer
- stuffed animal keeper bag from Jane
- You can find many more of our product recommendations in our Amazon Store
- Join our Facebook group for listeners, The Mom Hour Listeners Community (be sure to answer the questions to be approved!)