We’ve covered the hard stuff: leaky everything, blinding exhaustion, night sweats. But the fourth trimester, or postpartum period, has its perks as well. In Episode 280 Meagan and Sarah take turns sharing their favorite memories of postpartum life with a newborn–without glossing over what we ALL know to be true: it’s not easy. Join us for the latest in our “10 Things We Love About…” series!
Give yourself the gift of a restorative break November 7-8 and join us virtually from a venue of your choosing! Find out more and register here.
Sponsor Spotlight: Nurture Life
Nurture Life offers delicious meals kids love with the right nutrients and portion sizes for every age group, including Finger Foods for babies just starting to self-feed, Toddler, Kid and Teen & Adult Meals and shareable Family Meals. Use promo code MOMHOUR30 to get 30% off your first two orders at Nurture.Life/THEMOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Ritual
Ritual is the obsessively-researched vitamin for women. From D3 to Omega 3, Ritual’s Essential for Women helps fill gaps in a woman’s diet. And it’s only a dollar a day to have all the essential nutrients your body needs, delivered every month – no strings attached. Get 10% off during your first three months at ritual.com/THEMOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Trivia Star
Trivia Star is a free mobile quiz game that’s really fun AND challenging. There are over 60 categories to choose from, like music, sports, movies, TV, animals, celebrities. Go to the Apple or Google store and you’ll get 2,500 coins and 500 gems when you search Trivia Star and download it today.
Sponsor Spotlight: Shapermint
Shapermint is a marketplace for shapewear that smooths and helps women feel more confident, and it’s also comfortable, lightweight and breathable. Shapermint has tanks, shorts, bodysuits, and more – really, shapewear for every occasion and every outfit. To save an extra 10% on top of their already discounted prices go to shapermint.com/MOMHOUR and use code MOMHOUR.
Links we mentioned in this episode:
- Like this format? Check out 10 Things We Love About Toddlers and 10 Things We Love About Raising Siblings
- Meagan originated the idea for the series in a holiday episode where she talked about very specific gratitude journaling about being single in December
- Our episode Strong As A Mother with Kate Rope: Voices 26, all about postpartum mental health, is one of our most popular Voices interview episodes to date
- We talked about our episode Postpartum Symptoms & Surprises
- You might also like our LIVE Episode about how to REALLY help a new mom
Photo: Anna Hollister