We know that winter 2020-2021 will require all the tips and tricks to keep us going–and it’s not even mid-November yet! Today’s More Than Mom episode is all about the concept of COZY, and how Meagan and Sarah like to bring it into our wardrobes, menus, and homes. Join us for a fun chat about cozy clothes we’re eyeing, how we manage the temperature in our homes when it’s cold out, and what food and drinks sound best for a cozy mood. Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: Apostrophe
Apostrophe is a prescription skincare company that connects you with a dermatologist online who can prescribe you products to meet your skincare goals. Apostrophe offers topical and oral medications that help with skin concerns like breakouts, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and redness. Go to apostrophe.com and use the code MOM at sign up and you’ll get $15 OFF your dermatology visit!
Sponsor Spotlight: Annie’s Kit Clubs
Annie’s Kit Clubs are a selection of 13 fun crafting subscription boxes. . From woodworking to beading, knitting to card-making, Annie’s has just the project for you. When you join one of Annie’s Kit Clubs, ready-to-go craft kits are mailed straight to your home on a regular basis—no prep work required. Go to THEMOMHOUR.COM/ANNIES to find three special offers for kit clubs we love, including the Creative Woman Club we featured in today’s episode.
Sponsor Spotlight: Canvas People
Got gorgeous photos taking up space on your phone? Turn a favorite picture into a beautiful piece of art with Canvas People. Get a 16×20 Canvas People print for FREE (you just pay shipping and handling) when you text MOMHOUR to 64-000
Links we mentioned in this episode:
- Sarah is loving crewneck pullover sweatshirts lately (this one from the Grayson Threads line at Target is similar to a Halloween one she bought and loved) – affiliate link
- These Women’s Long Sleeve Fitted T-Shirts from the A New Day line at Target are a good base layer (but we continue the search for the perfect long-sleeved tee!) – affiliate link
- Is there such thing as a cozy bra? We think so. We’re eyeing this one. – affiliate link
- The famous Ashlee Gadd slippers (AKA J. Crew Factory’s suede faux-shearling moccasin slippers) are currently on sale for $24.50 (but sometimes drop down to $19!)
- We LOVE our Kyrgies from a past sponsor! We both wear the Kyrgies All Natural Molded Sole – Low Back style (sadly, it looks like our promo code is no longer valid)
- Sarah picked up this hooded throw blanket from Zulily – makes a great gift!
- Sarah still loves her Hydroflask 12-oz Coffee Mug for keeping tea warm (even without the lid) – affiliate link
- Sarah’s go-to herbal tea is Trader Joe’s Ginger Turmeric; Meagan likes a Lemon Ginger