Routines are crucial to a happy mom life, but what happens when the same-old-same-old needs some shaking up? In this episode, the latest in our “More Than Mom” Hour series, Meagan and Sarah talk about the importance of trying new things as a mom – whether it’s a new hairstyle, new recipes, or a new workout routine – and what to do if you have a hard time breaking out of old habits. Enjoy!
Do you ever have a feeling that you could be taking better pictures of your kids? Do you wish you remembered to pull your camera out more often? Are you interested in brushing up your photography skills while documenting your family in 2017? Shoot Along, an online photography community for parents, is here to help!
USE PROMO CODE THEMOMHOUR TO SAVE
10% ON SHOOT ALONG’s 8-WEEK COURSE!
Registration opens February 13 and the course begins March 13, 2017.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 89
- Sarah’s interview with Doña Bumgarner of Nurtured Mama
- Meagan’s interview with Erin Loechner of Chasing Slow
- Hobbies & Passions Outside Motherhood (Episode 43)
- More about PechaKucha
- How to leave an iTunes review
- Other More-Than-Mom Hour episodes
- Sarah’s hot pink lip lacquer (Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Pink Amethyst, via Amazon)
What’s new in your life, mamas? Let us know!