Navigating decisions as a mom is hard enough; feeling judged, criticized, or shamed for those decisions? That feels like garbage. After years of practice, Meagan and Sarah have words of encouragement for dealing with criticism, including six things to keep in mind when you’re feeling judged by others about your parenting. PLUS Katie Addiss joins Sarah for an update on her life as a mom of two littles. Enjoy!
- Dealing With Criticism (The Mom Hour, Episode 26)
- What’s your parenting Achilles’ heel? (Meagan for The Happiest Home, 2012)
- Pants On Fire Podcast from Gen-Z and PRX
- Katie mentioned this recipe for fish taco / tuna salad sauce from Simply Gourmet
- Katie used a bin like this for memory keeping, and Sarah uses these Lakeshore Learning keepsake portfolios
- Katie wrote up her memory-keeping strategy in a post on the blog!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply