Whether it’s across town for dinner or cross-country for a week, visiting family comes with challenges–especially at the holidays. There are relationship dynamics to consider, plus germs, traditions, sleep schedules, and a lot of public parenting. In Episode 182, Meagan and Sarah sit down for a thoughtful discussion on how to make family visits and holiday travel less stressful for you and your family. Join us!
- All our holiday-related podcast episodes are on this page
- You might also like the episodes we’ve done on dealing with criticism and things to remember when you feel criticized
- We’ve also done episodes on traveling with kids and smart tech and family travel
- Meagan mentioned our episode on greed and gratitude
- Want to send in a question for our holiday-themed listener questions episode? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!