Buckle up, mamas. We’re getting into the details of air travel AND car trips with babies, toddlers, and little kids. Meagan’s the expert on road trips, and Sarah has flown a ton with tiny kids. If you’ve ever wondered whether to buy an airplane seat for a one-year-old, how to plan stops on an 8-hour car ride, or what to pack in your carry-on, this episode is for you. Join us!
PLUS Alison Thompson joins Sarah to share her baby #2 birth story and an update on the first two months of adjusting to life as a family of four. They reveal the baby’s name, discuss how big sister Claire is adjusting, and talk about a scary hospitalization that all turned out okay.
- Other episodes on kids and travel that you might have missed:
- Travel With Kids (Or, How To Enjoy Your Own Vacation)
- Smart Tech & Family Travel
- Over The River & Through The Woods (Holiday Travel & Visiting Family)
- Send in your holiday-themed listener questions! Email an audio file to email@example.com, or head to speakpipe.com/themomhour to record there