Is everyone you know planning a family vacation, or does it sometimes just feel that way? In our experience, there are “vacations” that feel like a lot of work, and other ways to spend school holidays that feel more relaxing and don’t break the bank. In today’s episode (Part One of Two in a series all about planning family travel) we’re talking about what goes into planning a family vacation you’ll actually enjoy–from knowing yourself as a mom and being realistic about the ages of your kids, to finding the sweet spot between getting a break from the responsibilities of home and over-extending yourself on the road.
We also have some frank talk about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, and how its arrival on the scene has (or has not) impacted our own travel planning this spring. Join us!
- Sarah likes this NPR comic for helping lead conversations with kids about COVID-19, and a listener suggested this article from PBS
- Our Spotify playlists are a fun way to go back in the archives and listen by topic or theme! Our March playlists are Home, Life & Time Management, and For My Friend, About To Be A Mom
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply