Activities and products to keep kids busy? Got ’em. Some tips for setting the tone in your home during a stuck-inside season? Check. Updates on how COVID-19 has affected our communities in Southwest Michigan and Southern California? Yep (as of recording date, 3/13). We’re coming to you from a new reality this week, and we hope you’ll join us for some thoughtful discussion and helpful tips for managing time at home with kids.
This episode was recorded on March 13, 2020.
A NOTE ON EPISODES RELEASED DURING COVID-19: Things change so quickly these days–including recommendations for health and safety, as well as our own thoughts and feelings–so you may hear things that feel a bit dated if you’re catching up on older episodes. Just know that we’re experiencing this in real time just like you, and that we’re working hard to follow the latest recommendations for the safety of our families and our communities. We’re also working hard to bring you timely, relevant podcast episodes in a world that’s changing very quickly.
- Our Facebook group is growing, and full of helpful moms (please answer the questions when you request to join!)
- Some products we mentioned for when we are stuck inside
- Melissa & Doug Puffy Sticker Activity Books (affiliate link)
- Advent Calendars
- Big brick cardboard blocks (affiliate link)
- Kinetic Sand (affiliate link)
- PaperToy (affiliate link)
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram and Facebook and look for some surprises this week as we celebrate our 5 year anniversary!
- Check out Kidliterate, Sarah’s podcast co-hosted with her 11-year-old daughter all about smart media picks for the whole family
- Join our Facebook group for listeners, The Mom Hour Listeners Community (be sure to answer the questions to be approved!)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply