Naming a new human is a big task–and a fun one, we think! Looking back over our combined eight experiences naming babies, Meagan and Sarah talk about how we decided on names (and whether our partners agreed on our favorites!), what went into middle name decisions, and which names we left on the table. We also explore how our kids have grown into their names, including unexpected nicknames, trends we didn’t see coming, and more. Join us!
This episode was recorded on May 22, 2020.
A NOTE ON EPISODES RELEASED DURING COVID-19: Things change so quickly these days–including recommendations for health and safety, as well as our own thoughts and feelings–so you may hear things that feel a bit dated if you’re catching up on older episodes. Just know that we’re experiencing this in real time just like you, and that we’re working hard to follow the latest recommendations for the safety of our families and our communities. We’re also working hard to bring you timely, relevant podcast episodes in a world that’s changing very quickly.
- New to the podcast? Start here.
- Listeners are connecting in fun ways in our Facebook group – full of helpful moms (please answer the questions when you request to join!)
- Check out our Pandemic Perspectives series
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply