In hindsight, was the worry worth it? That’s the question Meagan and Sarah are looking at in this week’s episode, as we bring back a popular series all about things that stressed us out as less experienced moms. From nutrition and discipline to kids’ friendships and developmental milestones, we look at the worries that kept us up at night and how it all turned out in the end. Join us!
- Listen to our other Things We Shouldn’t Have Freaked Out About episodes
- We mentioned Meagan’s NBC News THINK piece Parenting kids over 18 is still parenting. You just get less control and the stakes are higher.
- Sarah recommended the book No More Mean Girls: The Secret to Raising Strong, Confident and Compassionate Girls (affiliate link)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply