Remember makeup? And going places? We miss it. Join Meagan and Sarah for a light and fun more-than-mom-ish conversation about how our makeup style has changed from our teen and young adult years through today, which looks and trends from the past make us cringe, some products and techniques we’re playing with lately, whether and how staying at home has changed our daily makeup approach, and more. Enjoy!
Sponsor Spotlight: Newton Baby
Newton Baby makes the only 100% breathable and washable crib mattress. With no foam, latex or adhesives, Newton is hypoallergenic, organic, and free of off-gassing. Help your baby get the best sleep ever with the #Breathe2Believe challenge and 100 nights to try it with free returns. For $50 off a Newton Crib Mattress PLUS free shipping use promo code THEMOMHOUR at NewtonBaby.com
Sponsor Spotlight: DRMTLGY
DRMTLGY focuses in on creating high-end skin care using the purest, safest, most clinically-proven active ingredients available. Mom Hour listeners get access to an exclusive kit, dermatologist recommended and clinically proven to prevent signs of aging. Go to themomhour.com/skincare to check out DRMTLGY’s special offer for our listeners
Sponsor Spotlight: Breyers® CarbSmart
Breyers® CarbSmart is a line of sweet treats with 3-5 grams net carbs per serving. They’ve got tubs and bars in yummy flavors like caramel swirl, chocolate covered almond, vanilla, and peanut butter. Try Breyers® CarbSmart for your next sweet-tooth craving; available at all major retailers.
Partner Offer: Codeverse
Codeverse provides computer coding and video game design lessons for ages 6-13 using their kid-friendly coding platform. You’ll get weekly 1:1 lessons with a guide, PLUS coding activities shipped to your house, access to a whole library of videos and tutorials, and full access to their kid-friendly coding platform. To get started with a free trial, and save $50 off your first month go to themomhour.com/codeverse, or use code themomhour-50 at checkout.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 269:
- If you like this topic, check out our Spotify playlist filled with light and fluffy More Than Mom topics!
- A few products we mentioned… (Target links are affiliates!)
- Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick
- NUDESTIX line at Sephora (Sarah specifically owns this blush/bronzer in Naughty & Spice and Bondi Bae, this concealer, this lip glace, this two-sided brush applicator, and this eyebrow pencil)
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara
- L’Oreal True Match pressed powder
- Coty Airspun Loose Powder
- Prescriptives *Magic Liquid Powder