Remember makeup? And going places? We miss it. Join Meagan and Sarah for a light and fun more-than-mom-ish conversation about how our makeup style has changed from our teen and young adult years through today, which looks and trends from the past make us cringe, some products and techniques we’re playing with lately, whether and how staying at home has changed our daily makeup approach, and more. Enjoy!
- If you like this topic, check out our Spotify playlist filled with light and fluffy More Than Mom topics!
- A few products we mentioned… (Target links are affiliates!)
- Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick
- NUDESTIX line at Sephora (Sarah specifically owns this blush/bronzer in Naughty & Spice and Bondi Bae, this concealer, this lip glace, this two-sided brush applicator, and this eyebrow pencil)
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara
- L’Oreal True Match pressed powder
- Coty Airspun Loose Powder
- Prescriptives *Magic Liquid Powder