Being sandwiched between the littles and the grandparents who love them isn’t always easy – and there’s no one right way to do it! Today we’re tapping into the tips, advice and wisdom of our community on a topic we’ve had a lot of request for: facilitating and nurturing grandparent-grandkid relationships. In this Episode, Meagan and Sarah share practical things moms can do to facilitate the relationships we want our kids to have with their long-distance and in-person grandparents. We talk through your ideas for using modern technology to help kids connect with grandparents, making time with grandparents extra special, and how to encourage one-on-one bonding with less of a presence from mom and dad. Enjoy!
- You can see all the comments submitted for this episode in our Facebook Community.
- Are you ready to plan for this year’s Advent? Need a bit of inspiration? Check out these recent blog posts:
- 13 Advent Calendar Ideas For 2022: Celebrating The Christmas Countdown With Kids
- Creating An Experience-Based “Kindness Advent” Tradition With Kids
- Trying to find the time to squeeze in a little exercise while working and mommying? Our contributor Chaunie shares how she does it all in the recent blog post, I Bought A Treadmill Desk And Yes, It’s As Life-Changing As The TikTok Influencers Claim