Isn’t it amazing how quickly we forget the details about each age and stage as soon as they’re behind us? In this week’s episode, Sarah draws numbers from a hat – literally – to prompt a little reflection on the ages our collective kids are right now.
If you’ve got little kids have ever wondered what age 12 is like, or if your kids are older and you want to look back on the lispy sweetness of three, we hope you’ll join us for Episode 61!
- Our bonus interview series! Bonus 01 with Asha Dornfest, Bonus 02 with 3 Working Moms, and the upcoming Bonus 03 with Melody Warnick
- This is Childhood is a collection of essays put together by Brain, Child magazine in 2014. With one essay for each year of childhood from ages one to ten plus pages to write your own notes about your own kid, the book does a beautiful job of helping capture the essence of each age.
- Kindness Wins by Galit Breen (mentioned in our discussion about middle schoolers and social media)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply