Between our kids’ school schedules, extracurricular activities, and social plans, we spend a lot of time driving them around. And when they get older and start driving themselves, a whole new world of independence (and issues) presents itself. In this special episode of The Mom Hour, Meagan and Sarah talk about how we use car time to connect with our kids and how we handle some of the challenges that crop up over time, from crying babies and sibling squabbles to sensory overload and car sickness. Buckle up!
- Listen to past episodes on Car Talk (Then, Now, Someday) as well as Minivans, Mom-Mobiles & Grownup Cars
- We’ve shared a lot of advice on road trips and family travel!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply