We’re Baaaack! It’s been about a month since you’ve heard from present-day Meagan and Sarah and we have lots to share. Find out where we’ve traveled this summer (so far), how Sarah has done some outdoor adventuring in spite of herself, what the status of Meagan’s small town bookstore venture is, and what else we have planned before the new school year begins. Join us for a friendly catch-up episode!
- Meagan started off the summer getting hitched! If you missed it, we discuss it in More Than Mom: Weddings.
- Meagan visited Oswald’s Bear Ranch in the Upper Peninsula with Clara.
- Sarah and her family enjoyed visiting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland Oregon this summer.
- Meagan is utilizing 23andme and Ancestry for filling in some unknowns about her family.
- Meagan’s book store is opening in Upper Michigan late summer/early fall! Have a listen to learn more about it.