Maryanne asks if we’ve ever requested our kid change teachers at school, Danya hopes to find balance between accepting her postpartum body and sticking to a realistic fitness routine, and Janine shares that her safety worries are keeping her from getting out with her little ones. In Episode 110 of The Mom Hour, Meagan and Sarah tackle these three listener questions–listen to see what we have to say!
- Like this episode? All our Listener Questions shows can be found here.
- Want to send us a question? Record yourself (or write it down) and email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter