Happy New Year, friends! Before we launch headlong into 2018 we’re taking a quick look back at what happened for each of us–and the podcast–in 2017. Looking back at the year behind us is a helpful way to discover what we want to see more (or less) of in the coming year. Join us, and let us know what hopes and intentions you have for 2018!
- Our look-back was inspired in part by this episode of The Girl Next Door Podcast: 2017 Wrap-Up & Skin Care Like A Boss
- Also this from Gretchen Rubin made us think: An Interesting and Useful Exercise: The Year-End Review with Myself.
- And Gretchen’s post led us to this article by Marci Alboher on the New York Times Shifting Careers blog: Year-End Review, With Yourself
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter