From confessing our #MomFail moments to airing our (literal) dirty laundry, Meagan and Sarah are looking back at the best moments on the podcast from 2018. Join us for a brand new episode and fresh commentary, plus throwback clips from some of our favorite moments. It’s the very last episode of 2018–join us!
Our Patreon community is growing! Become a patron (that’s a fancy way of saying you support us with a few bucks a month and in return get access to bonus content and exclusive community features) by signing up at patreon.com/themomhour. Can’t wait to see you in our Facebook group just for patrons!
Partner Spotlight: Shoot Along!
Are you ready to bust out your DSLR camera and learn to use it–for real? (Even better–did you get one under the tree this year?) Shoot Along, an online photography community for parents, is here to help! Get weekly photography lessons delivered to your email PLUS membership in a private Facebook group where you can share your progress and connect with other participants. Listen to the episode for our special discount code and visit shootalong.com/themomhour to register for their January classes, and check out our Instagram for a fun giveaway!
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 188
- Listen to the full episodes we discussed at these links:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Opting Out (ep161 / June 19)
- Strong As A Mother With Kate Rope (Voices 26 / June 8)
- The Myth Of The Mom Tribe (ep144 / February 20)
- Kindergarten Readiness With Kelly Hiltz (Voices 23 / March 9)
- Our Worst #MomFail Moments (ep157 / May 22)
- The Coffee + Crumbs Podcast did an episode called This Is How We Don’t, partially inspired by our opting out episode
Leave a Reply