From most embarrassing moments to favorite TV shows to what we learned about ourselves, Meagan and Sarah are taking a (mostly) fun and fluffy look back at 2018 for this More Than Mom episode of The Mom Hour. Join us!
Our Patreon community is growing! Become a patron (that’s a fancy way of saying you support us with a few bucks a month and in return get access to bonus content and exclusive community features) by signing up at patreon.com/themomhour. Can’t wait to see you in our Facebook group just for patrons!
Sponsor Spotlight: Kneipp
Kneipp is a line of plant-based bath, skin care and body care products, made with minimal processing. Meagan loves their bath salts, and the fact that their products don’t contain any preservatives, paraffins, silicones, or mineral oils. For 15% off your first order, go to kneipp.com and use promo code THEMOMEHOUR (in all caps!) at checkout.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Spanx leggings (affiliate link)
- Meagan’s trash can (affiliate link)
- Sarah mentioned the following TV shows (listed by network or service):
- HBO: Godless, Silicon Valley, Last Week Tonight
- Netflix: Love, Peaky Blinders, Mindhunter, Ozark, The Crown
- Amazon: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Homecoming
- Hulu: 30 Rock, Saturday Night Live, Killing Eve
- Other: The Daily Show (Comedy Central), Survivor (CBS), Top Chef (Bravo), Billions (Showtime)
- ISH lip palette (affiliate link)
- Yokai Audio (our sound engineer)
- Sarah’s smoothies usually include: banana, kale OR spinach, assorted leftover fresh fruits/veggies that the kids won’t eat, Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Organic Açaí Purée Pack, assorted frozen fruit (berries, mango), flax seed OR hemp seed OR chia seeds, a scoop of almond butter OR half an avocado (for protein and smoothness), and as much almond milk as necessary to liquify it all
Seeking Pregnant Talent For Podcast Project
We are seeking a diverse cast in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy, with a EDD no earlier than April 1, 2019. Our project will share stories from diverse backgrounds, locations, lifestyles, and socioeconomic statuses, both first-time and veteran parents. Chosen participants will receive a stipend to compensate them for sharing their stories. Women of color especially encouraged to apply.
You can view full details on this page, and apply via this form. If you have trouble with the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org with Pregnancy Podcast in the subject line. Thank you and we can’t wait to hear from you!