Helping school-age kids start to self-regulate around screens and sweets, navigating an awkward situation with a fellow preschool mom, and organizing the “drop zone” in our homes–we answer these great listener questions in Episode 198. PLUS Alison Thompson joins Sarah to answer more questions from listeners about her transition from one baby to two. We talk sleep, schedules, and getting ready to go back to work.
- Other listener questions episodes are listed here
- Our bonus audio classes are available at the Patreon Editor level
- Sarah’s interview with Eileen Kennedy-Moore (Voices 18)
- Listen to Alison every other Friday on the Crunchy Cocktail Hour podcast
- Submit your listener questions via Speakpipe, or record yourself on your phone’s voice memo recorder and email the file to email@example.com