Helping a little kid deal with big feelings about an out-of-state move, traveling as a nervous flyer, finding your groove as an at-home mom when kids are in school full-time, and getting dad involved when a toddler only wants mama–we’re taking more of your parenting challenges and listener questions in this week’s episode. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Prep Dish
Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service designed to help you shop once, prep once, and enjoy wholesome, delicious meals that come together in minutes all week long. Sign up at PrepDish.com/themomhour to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Sponsor Spotlight: Swap.com
Love saving money on name-brand clothes and shoes? Swap.com is an online consignment marketplace where you can save up to 90% Off retail prices on your favorite brands. Go to swap.com/momhour and sign up to get free shipping on your first purchase.
Sponsor Spotlight: FabFitFun
FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size beauty, fitness, fashion and lifestyle products. Meagan and Sarah shared their excitement about the Spring box, which is shipping now! Boxes retail for $49.99 but always have a value over $200! Use coupon code THEMOMHOUR for $10 off your first box when you order at www.fabfitfun.com.
Sponsor Spotlight: Hopster
Hopster is a subscription app for kids 2-6 where kids can access high-quality shows, learning games, fun music, and more. Head to hopster.tv, select USE VOUCHER, and enter code themomhour (all lowercase!) to get an extended 1-month free trial.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 199:
- More on helping kids adjust to a move in Episode 56 (Moving With Kids & Cultivating Community) and also in Episode 153 (Moving, Remodeling, & Other Home Transitions
- Kimberly’s question was responding to what Meagan shared in our 2018 recap episode about realizing she is more moody than she thought
- More on productivity and calendar planning in Episode 83 (Calendar Planning & To-Do List Tips) and also in Episode 169 (Productivity & Time Management Tips For Moms)
- More on co-parenting and getting dads involved in Episode 141 (Busting Dad Stereotypes with Whit Honea) and Episode 178 (Co-Parenting In Real Life)
- All our Listener Questions episodes are on this page
- Submit your questions at speakpipe.com/themomhour OR by using your phone’s voice memo recorded and emailing the audio file to email@example.com