Helping a little kid deal with big feelings about an out-of-state move, traveling as a nervous flyer, finding your groove as an at-home mom when kids are in school full-time, and getting dad involved when a toddler only wants mama–we’re taking more of your parenting challenges and listener questions in this week’s episode. Join us!
- More on helping kids adjust to a move in Episode 56 (Moving With Kids & Cultivating Community) and also in Episode 153 (Moving, Remodeling, & Other Home Transitions
- Kimberly’s question was responding to what Meagan shared in our 2018 recap episode about realizing she is more moody than she thought
- More on productivity and calendar planning in Episode 83 (Calendar Planning & To-Do List Tips) and also in Episode 169 (Productivity & Time Management Tips For Moms)
- More on co-parenting and getting dads involved in Episode 141 (Busting Dad Stereotypes with Whit Honea) and Episode 178 (Co-Parenting In Real Life)
- All our Listener Questions episodes are on this page
- Submit your questions at speakpipe.com/themomhour OR by using your phone’s voice memo recorded and emailing the audio file to firstname.lastname@example.org