Four years to the day after dropping our very first episode of The Mom Hour, Meagan and Sarah are here with our 200th show. Join us as we reflect on what we’ve learned from each other, our guests, and you: our community. We also play voicemails from listeners, team members, and fellow podcasters from around the world. It’s a four-year-old birthday party and a bicentennial all rolled into one…join us for the celebration!
- Our friends from other podcasts left us such sweet messages. Go check out their shows at What Fresh Hell: Laughing in the Face of Motherhood, Edit Your Life, and Welcome Home
- Queue It Up! Our very first episode is called Mom Meltdowns, Oh No!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply