From microphones to sponsors, babysitters to sound engineers, the way we make The Mom Hour podcast has changed a ton in the last four years and 200+ episodes. In this fun look-back episode we laugh about what we’ve learned, what has changed, and what has stayed the same. Join us!
- Episode 200: What We’ve Learned From Each Other
- Curious about what gear and services we use to record the podcast? Check out this page.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply