Grab your favorite beverage and cozy up for a catch-all catch-up with Meagan and Sarah! We talk about the season, the weather, our recent travels, and some fun updates from the business! Then Sarah is joined by our resident Books Talk contributor Katie Addiss to talk about holiday books, what we’ve been reading lately, and how we read while traveling–both to ourselves and to our kids. Happy Thanksgiving week, friends!
- Kidliterate is live! Check out Sarah’s new podcast with her 11-year-old daughter, all about great media picks for the whole family, and THANK YOU for your support, shares, stars, reviews, and kind words.
- We talked about our recent hair episode, and Sarah’s discovery of the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush (affiliate link)
- Singer-songwriters we hung out with in Nashville that you should check out: K.C. Clifford, Nora Jane Struthers
- Podcasters we hung out with at the Blissdom conference in Nashville that you should check out: Pantsuit Politics, ShePodcasts, The Popcast with Knox & Jamie, The Podcasting Party, Asking For A Friend
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals by Rachel Hollis
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- For Small Creatures Such as We: Rituals for Finding Meaning in Our Unlikely World by Sasha Sagan
- Less (Winner of the Pulitzer Prize) by Andrew Sean Greer
- Snow (Caldecott Honor Book) by Uri Shulevitz
- Pick a Pine Tree by Patricia Toht
- Norman Rockwell’s Christmas Book by Molly Rockwell
- Last year’s blog post roundup of Our Favorite Holiday Picture Books
- Magazines from Cricket Media that Katie and Sarah both love: Baby Bug, Lady Bug, ASK (Arts & Sciences for Kids), Cobblestone, Muse
- Disney “Me Reader” Electronic Reader 8-Book Library