We take the long view when it comes to feeding a family: What kind of food experiences and memories do we want our kids to have? What’s the culture around the dishes we serve and the tone around the table? And what are the core values around food and eating that we strive for in our families? In Episode 244 Meagan and Sarah share some of the “food truths” we aim for in our homes, as well as some specific areas of feeding a family that are working well right now (and a few that could use a 2020 reset). Join us!
- Meagan and Sarah’s aspirational food truths:
- We are grateful for the work that went into preparing every meal, whether or not we enjoy the food.
- We all have a part to play in making a successful family dinner
- We linger at the dinner table.
- We give everyone a chance to speak and be heard
- We try new things.
- We celebrate old favorites.
- Check out more episodes on the topic of feeding a family
- Meagan talked about her budget overhaul in Episode 205 from April 2019
- You can sign up now for the Life, Listened course Make Money Podcasting
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply