We have MORE little pleasures to share this week! Continuing last week’s discussion, Meagan and Sarah offer ten more small things that are bringing us comfort these days. From minor tweaks to the morning routine to the comfiest pants we’ve found, these are a combination of comforts you can add to your online shopping cart and simple pleasures that don’t cost a thing. Join us!
This episode was recorded on May 21, 2020.
A NOTE ON EPISODES RELEASED DURING COVID-19: Things change so quickly these days–including recommendations for health and safety, as well as our own thoughts and feelings–so you may hear things that feel a bit dated if you’re catching up on older episodes. Just know that we’re experiencing this in real time just like you, and that we’re working hard to follow the latest recommendations for the safety of our families and our communities. We’re also working hard to bring you timely, relevant podcast episodes in a world that’s changing very quickly.
- Last week’s Episode 259 has 10 more small comforts!
- Check out our Pandemic Perspectives series if you haven’t already
- Meagan has been listening to Dolly Parton’s America on her long walks
- Sarah loves the InShot app for compiling video clips
- Sarah’s robe and mug:
- Robe is by Queen Maddyn and apparently is a maternity style! (I have this one, but Meagan loved the look of this one)
- Garden Party Monogram Mug (Rifle Paper Co. for Anthropologie)
- Revlon Root Erase Hair Color & Root Touch-Up ( Target affiliate link), also available on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Sarah’s comfy pants:
- Lululemon Align Jogger Crop (order 1-2 sizes up for true comfy pant status!)
- Fold Over Linen Pants from Jane (affiliate link / click “Notify Me” and you’ll get an email when they become available again)
- Lively Wide-Leg Lounge Pants for Madewell