We may be staying closer to home this summer, but we still want to feel good about the way we look! Join Meagan and Sarah for an update on our warm weather wardrobes, from which pieces have served us in past summers to what we’re eyeing for purchase this year. We talk about tops and bottoms, undergarments and swimwear, shoes and accessories. Join us!
- Sarah’s favorite t shirts are these Whisper cotton from Madewell
- We both love dolman sleeve tops even in summertime, like this one from Jane (affiliate link) that Sarah has in three colors
- We both like linen shorts from Target with pockets, like these (affiliate link)
- Meagan wears her Fabletics Leggings most mornings (affiliate link)
- Sarah loves these Denim shorts from Jane (affiliate link)
- Sarah talked about her comfy pants in this episode, and again they are: Lululemon Align Jogger Crop, Fold Over Linen Pants from Jane (affiliate link), Lively Wide-Leg Lounge Pants for Madewell
- Sarah wears Havaiana Flip Flops all summer long (affiliate link)
- Kyrgies are still great for the summer! (We got ours as part of our sponsor relationship and both LOVE them. You can still use code THEMOMHOUR to get 15% off your order.)
- Meagan just bought a few new swimsuits from Dokifans, and has had good luck in the past with Soma, MiracleSuit (that link gets you 20% off!), Modcloth (try code MODMOM), Urban Outfitters, and Victoria’s Secret
- Sarah thinks these J. Crew boy short bikini bottoms are great
- Meagan and Sarah both love their Harper Wilde Bras, particularly the Harper Wilde Base Bra
- Jersey swing dresses (like these from Old Navy) double as cover-ups, and THIS ONE has pockets!
- Sarah bought this kimono from Jane (affiliate link)
- Email us your feedback and questions to email@example.com. We love hearing from you!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Photo by Tamara Bellis on Unsplash
Leave a Reply