We may be staying closer to home this summer, but we still want to feel good about the way we look! Join Meagan and Sarah for an update on our warm weather wardrobes, from which pieces have served us in past summers to what we’re eyeing for purchase this year. We talk about tops and bottoms, undergarments and swimwear, shoes and accessories. Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Public Goods
Public Goods is the one-stop-shop for affordable, sustainable, healthy, household products — from home and personal care to premium pantry staples. For $15 off your first Public Goods order, visit publicgoods.com/momhour or use code MOMHOUR at checkout
Sponsor Spotlight: Ritual
Ritual is the obsessively-researched vitamin for women. From D3 to Omega 3, Ritual’s Essential for Women helps fill gaps in a woman’s diet. And it’s only a dollar a day to have all the essential nutrients your body needs, delivered every month – no strings attached. Get 10% off during your first three months at ritual.com/THEMOMHOUR
Sponsor Spotlight: Breyers® CarbSmart
Breyers® CarbSmart is a line of sweet treats with 3-5 grams net carbs per serving. They’ve got tubs and bars in yummy flavors like caramel swirl, chocolate covered almond, vanilla, and peanut butter. Try Breyers® CarbSmart for your next sweet-tooth craving; available at all major retailers.
Sponsor Spotlight: RapidLash
RapidLash is a safe, clinically proven and award winning lash enhancing serum that cosmetically boosts the look of your lashes in as little as 4 to 6 weeks. RapidLash is formulated with ingredients like Biotin, Amino Acids and Pumpkin Seed Extract – all designed to moisturize, protect and enhance the appearance of lashes. For 30% off go to RapidLash.com and use the code RAPID30.
Links we mentioned (or should have) in Episode 264:
- We both like linen shorts from Target with pockets, like these (affiliate link)
- Meagan wears her Fabletics Leggings most mornings (affiliate link)
- Sarah loves these Denim shorts from Jane (affiliate link)
- Sarah talked about her comfy pants in this episode, and again they are: Lululemon Align Jogger Crop, Fold Over Linen Pants from Jane (affiliate link), Lively Wide-Leg Lounge Pants for Madewell
- Sarah bought this kimono from Jane (affiliate link)
- Email us your feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you!