We love all of our kids – but does each of them FEEL our love in the same way? In Episode 296 Meagan and Sarah take on the famous five love languages as a framework for talking about how we most naturally show love to our kids–and also how they receive it. We talk about our own primary love languages and how they shape the ways we tend to show affection, and also look at the changing dynamics of parent-kid love through the growing-up years. Join us!
- We referenced the books The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts and The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively both by Gary Chapman (affiliate links)
- Learn your love language, take the quiz!
- Sarah mentioned the book Playful Parenting by Lawrence J. Cohen (affiliate link)
- Join our special Facebook Group for The Mom Hour Listeners (make sure to answer the questions to be approved!)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply