One year ago, springtime plans got canceled, Easter dinners and baby showers and birthday parties and all the rest vanished from our calendars one event after another. As we shake off winter and look at the spring of 2021, there’s something in the air. We know we’re not out of the pandemic woods, but there’s a feeling of optimism that was missing last year, and we’re leaning all the way into it. In Episode 306 Meagan and Sarah share spring memories from when our kids were little, favorite rituals and traditions that make the season special, and what specific springtime activities we’re embracing with extra gratitude this year in particular. Join us!
- Meagan’s new podcast, Mother of Reinvention, launched last week – check it out!
- Sarah loved this podcast episode and called it “science-backed optimism”: Finally, a Covid Conversation You Can Feel Good About (The Ezra Kline Show)
- Our 2019 episode about spring and Easter would pair nicely with this one! Spring Traditions & Spring Books For Kids: Episode 202
- Sarah always falls back on this lamb cake tutorial when making theirs every year, and also has a highlight saved on her personal Instagram @powersofmine
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply