Meagan wants to go lilac-hunting and Sarah might try something for Earth Day this year. Of course we’re also dyeing eggs, hiding baskets, and sprucing up our homes and gardens for a new season. Join us as we discuss the rituals, routines, and traditions that Spring brings to our homes–plus Katie Addiss joins Sarah to talk Spring and Easter books for kids!
- Sarah uses this Nordic Ware Spring Lamb 3-D Cake Mold for their lamb cake tradition
- We learned a ton of technical tips from this post on MidCenturyMenu.com: 10 Tips For The Perfect Retro Easter Lamb “Lambie” Cake
- Our Bonus Episode where Meagan interviewed Amy Joyce of The Washington Post’s On Parenting section about the college admissions scandal
- Thank you to new Patrons for your support of the show and for joining our community! Learn more at Patreon.com/TheMomHour
- Katie and Sarah discussed springtime books for kids plus what we’re reading lately. It’s all covered in this blog post.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply