There’s no shortage of IDEAS for making meaningful holidays with kids, but the reality is that time, money, and mama-energy are limited resources. If you’ve ever been curious about how REAL families do Christmas, join Meagan and Sarah as we sit down with two moms from our Contributor team for behind-the-scenes peeks at their holiday magic making, Advent traditions, and gift giving plans. Sarah chats with Jennifer, a mom of 4-year-old twins, who’s smack-dab in the middle of preschool holiday fun and finally experiencing the light at the end of the tunnel of parenting little twins. Then Meagan and Lisa connect over being divorced moms of many children–Lisa has four kids at home. They talk about coparenting, deciding who gives which presents, and how special it is to share the holiday magic with big kids. Listen and discover how other moms are making this season meaningful for their families. Enjoy!
- Check out our Holiday Headquarters for gift guides, holiday-themed blog posts, and podcast episodes to help inspire you this holiday season!
- Support our community of creative entrepreneurs by shopping the small, mom-owned businesses in our Small Business Boutique
- Check out Jennifer’s Gift Guide for the Adventuring Family
- Listen to the last time Lisa was on the podcast: Inside The Morning Hustle
- Lisa is giving her youngest daughter an American Girl doll that looks just like her
- Meet the Mom Hour Contributor team