A young mom feels dismissed by older moms and authority figures, and also asks for our tips for managing a kid with a quirky obsession. A longtime listener asks Meagan and Sarah how to handle kids who have come to expect big fun all the time. A mom of a preschooler is stumped on how to respond to her little guy’s tall tales, fibs, and white lies–and how to sort fact from fiction. Finally, even though we haven’t been in her shoes, we encourage a twin mom who’s expecting triplets (yes, triplets!) and feeling nervous about about how she and her toddlers will cope. Join us for the latest installment of one of our favorite series–listener questions!
- All of our Listener Questions episodes can be found here
- We dig deeper into fibbing in this episode
- Are you a mom of multiples who wants to reach out to Victoria with a note of encouragement? Email us!
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply