Listener Questions (Vol. 38): Episode 361
A mom of big kids is going back to work full-time and wondering how to prepare her family. A toddler needs to brush his teeth and take vitamins, but hates it; should Mom force it? A lucky listener now has two pantries and is looking for tips on optimal organization for kitchen items and back stock storage. Finally, a teacher mom is stuck on how to balance school behavior and discipline at home. For today’s episode, we’re answering these questions from our community together in person (woohoo!) Join us!
- We enjoyed our time together at Hotel Vin in Grapevine, TX.
- Our Contributors Joanna and Katherine joined Sarah to chat about Books We’re Loving Lately.
- Let us know know about how you feel about a live event for The Mom Hour community!
- Read our Contributor Mandy’s blog post: “We Moved Twice Last Year: Here Are 10 Things I Wish I’d Known”
- Check out all our Listener Questions episodes.