Last we talked about traveling spouses; this week’s episode is all about what happens when MOM is the one taking off for a trip. Whether you travel rarely or regularly, we hope you’ll join us for a great discussion on the prep, the guilt (or lack thereof!), and the logistics of leaving your kids.
No need to listen to Part 1 in this series first, but if you want to, it’s right here.
- Going away–without the kids? Feeling guilty or worried? Read this.
- Guilt? Worry? Fear? Which is it, and how to deal.
- On the other hand…NOT leaving your kids is not weird.
- 5 reasons why Mom going away can be GOOD for kids
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply