Can’t we all just get along? (Or maybe, more accurately: Can ANYONE, EVER, just get along?) From playground drama to cousin power dynamics, sibling bickering to neighborly awkwardness, there’s no avoiding relationship challenges as families grow, change, and evolve. Today’s episode brings together some of the common questions we’ve gotten from listeners over the years about helping kids learn to play well and fight fair. Join us!
- If you listen and one of the recordings was about your child we’d love to hear from you!
- Ashley asks for advice about how to handle the dynamics of elementary school friendships from Episode 52.
- Tessa asks how to help a girl trio of cousins get along without forcing inclusiveness or letting hurt feelings dominate from Episode 73.
- Rachel sent in a question asking how to help her 14-month-old and 4-year-old get along and play together from Episode 122.
- What’s a mom to do when the sibling bickering is NON STOP? Sarah, a mom from our listener community, looked to Meagan and Sarah for advice about this painful part of parenting from Episode 288.
- An anonymous mom looks for advice about how to extract your family from a sticky situation with neighbor friends whose parenting style makes you uncomfortable, which originally aired in Episode 175.
- Sign up for our email newsletter!
- Do you have a Listener Question about the Holidays for Meagan and Sarah? Don’t forget to send them in by December 5, 2022. (Voicemails are our favorite!!)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply