Asking for help with childcare, close friends with dramatically different parenting styles, handling kids’ big emotions with elementary school friendship struggles, and how to stop apologizing for where you are in life/motherhood and embrace the chaos with confidence. It’s another Listener Q & A show!
- How to get our Summer Shortcuts eBook for free (hint: listen to Episode 51)
- The most stressful 8 minutes of my week (and why I changed my mind about them) – Sarah for The Happiest Home
- Episode 44 – What Are Your “Mom Superpowers”?
- Episode 42 – Parenting Through the Hard Times
- Episode 41 – the first time we did a “Listener Q & A” show like this one
- Episode 26 – Dealing with Criticism