We’re all about laid-back, low-key summer fun – but sometimes it takes a little planning ahead to make room for all that lazing around. In Episode 51 Meagan and Sarah talk about getting organized for summer – from what to do with the avalanche of school papers that come home this time of year, to looking at the calendar and making room for the stuff (literal and figurative) that matters.
Whether you’re days (yay!) or weeks (hang in there, mama) away from summer’s official start, we hope you’ll join us!
- Last year’s end-of-school podcast where we laughed – and griped – about this time of year
- On dealing with the paper onslaught…
- 3 Tips for Tackling End-of-School Year Clutter (Meagan for The Happiest Home)
- The Lakeshore Learning keepsake portfolio that Sarah uses
- On purging clothes and toys…
- Meagan’s super simple strategy for organizing seasonal clothes and hand-me-downs
- Episode 35: Stuff, Junk & Things
- On planning the calendar and bucket lists
- Sarah’s Summer Mom Manifesto (kind of like a bucket list, but with more holes) (The Happiest Home)
- A dissenting opinion on bucket lists from our friend Sarah Stewart Holland at bluegrass redhead
- Sarah’s “just structured enough” summer schedule for kids (The Happiest Home)