You’ve got holiday parenting questions, and Meagan and Sarah have answers. In this very merry Listener Questions episode, we tackle things like how to make the magic happen for your littles while traveling and spending Christmas at grandparents, how to coordinate and facilitate sibling gift giving, how to keep a curious kitten (or two) out of the tree (this is our reality this year!) and suggestions for how to handle the post-holiday blues of packing away Christmas. Join us!
About Our Sponsors
Ritual is formulated with key nutrients, including Vitamin D3, to help fill gaps in the diet. Ritual is now available for women, men, and teens, scientifically developed to help support different life stages including their bestselling prenatal multivitamin.
Get 10% off your first three months at ritual.com/THEMOMHOUR
Links We Mentioned (Or Should Have) In This Episode
- We have Gift Guides for just about anyone on our Blog this holiday season.
- Want more on the Cat V. Christmas Tree Topic? Our Facebook Community had lots of advice for handling a curious kitty interested in the tree.
- We have more Listener Questions, Holiday Edition Episodes! Check these out from the archives: Episode 79, Episode 134, and 2018 Holiday Edition.
- Sarah wrote an essay titled “Christmas Trees On The Curb” about the bittersweet feelings of putting away Christmas.
- Don’t miss our Instagram Live tomorrow!