Let’s face it: most of us have certain areas of motherhood that feel easy-breezy and others where we tend to struggle. And while it’s always possible to improve your parenting game, we think it’s also helpful to acknowledge that one mom’s superpower might be another’s kryptonite…and that’s okay.
Join Meagan and Sarah for a frank and fun conversation about their own superpowers and kryptonite. Enjoy Episode 44 of The Mom Hour!
- “Mom. Mum. Mommy” (Family Guy clip via YouTube)
- Untangling the chain: why both strategy and intuition matter (Meagan on MeaganFrancis.com)
- How to get out the door on time, (almost) every time (Sarah for The Happiest Home)
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
What gets me is a bunch of different noises in the car. One child is making a car noise, another is talking to himself, the radio is going and my husband keeps asking me how to get where we are going. Why did you start moving the car if you didn’t know where you are going?!? My husband always want us to take our Prius on car trips (gas mileage). I cannot do it, the car just closes in on me. Sometimes I even make the kids sit all the way in the back of the van.
I laughed out loud with the Family Guy reference – my 2-year-old is Stewie. He even is doing it to his big brother now too and while thoroughly annoys me it also cracks me up to see him do it to him.