Welcome to a two-part episode all about kids’ birthdays! From simple family traditions to parties and classroom celebrations, we’ve got you covered. In Episode 68 we focus on your own kids, and how to make their birthdays special without making yourself crazy. Next week we’ll turn our attention to other people’s kids’ – getting invited to school friends’ parties, shopping for gifts, etc.
- Sarah’s mini muffin/cupcake tin is like this one
- Stream the Jonny & Meagan Mornings radio show from 6:00-9:00am Eastern Monday through Friday
- Submit a question to Ask Meagan (not necessary to be a SW Michigan local)
- An oldie (2010!) but goodie on The Happiest Home from Meagan: The Good-Enough Birthday
- From our friend Sarah at Bluegrass Redhead: Why I Throw My Kids Over-the-top Birthday Parties