Mornings can be a challenge for busy families, and now that school is back in session we thought we’d take a deep dive into those tricky hours between dawn and drop-off. Join Meagan and Sarah for practical tips and “we’ve all been there” confessions on everything from wake-up times to breakfast routines and lunch-packing to getting out the door on time.
We are also so thankful to have the input of Kelsey, Elizabeth, and Angie, three full-time outside-the-home working moms you might remember from an episode earlier this summer. They sent in their best working mom tips for making mornings easier and we share them throughout the show.
- Kelsey’s podcast, The Girl Next Door
- Elizabeth’s blog, Teaching Sam & Scout
- Inside the lives of 3 working moms (the interview show featuring Kelsey, Elizabeth and Angie)
- Routines for a happy mom life (a show we did last year that pairs nicely with this one)
- Kelsey’s freezer breakfast burritos
- Bryan’s smoothies usually include: frozen berries, assorted fresh fruits, banana, oats, spinach or kale, and almond milk
- How I Use Music To Get Us To School On Time (Heather of Rookie Moms, which inspired Sarah’s system)
- SONOS Play:1 (starter speaker set from the system Sarah’s family uses)
- IKEA PUGG Wall Clock (in Sarah’s kitchen)