Does solitude come naturally to your kids, or are moments of solo play far and few between? Meagan and Sarah read some research recently that challenged us to think about the importance of alone time, and whether our kids get enough. In this episode, we dive into our own childhood memories, how our children embrace (or run from) solitude, and how challenging it is to find that just-right balance. Join us!
- Sarah and Meagan referenced the article in The Atlantic titled How Much Alone Time Do Kids Need? by Faith Hill, published in November 2022.
- Have you checked out our Merch Shop?! We’d love to see you with some Mom Hour gear. Please share photos of you with our merch and tag us on social!
- The best way not to miss a blog post is to sign up for our newsletter.
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply