“Taking a break” sounds simple, but for many moms (and people) it just isn’t. Who steps in to relieve mom when she needs a break from being everybody’s go-to? Is all the prep and planning needed to take a break even WORTH it? And does returning from a break automatically mean coming back to piles of stuff that didn’t get done while we were away? Join us as we discuss how declaring breaks of all different kinds can be useful AND why taking breaks feels hard, too. Plus, we share some data from our 2023 Listener Survey showing how many of you NEED a break!
- Meagan referenced the episode Business Behind-The-Scenes & State Of The Podcast Chat: Episode 396
- There’s a FEW more days yet to take our listener survey.
- Wiser Than Me podcast with Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a favorite of Meagan and Sarah!
- The Savvy Working Mom podcast shares how to build time into your daily routine for breaks (and Whitnee was a guest on our show in Voices 54).
- Sarah uses the podcast app, Pocket Casts
- Here’s a list of all The Mom Hour episodes