Spending time with extended family can bring on parenting challenges that don’t come up as often in our day-to-day routines. If you’re anticipating some uncomfortable situations this holiday season, don’t fret! Meagan and Sarah have your back with this episode’s round-up of some of your best listener questions and our advice, focused on traveling for the holidays (or not), surviving group events with different parenting styles, handling criticism (and unwanted advice) and much more. Enjoy!
- Listener question episodes from the archives
- If we shared your listener question today, we’d love to hear from you about how things turned out!
- Meagan mentioned this episode about handling judgement.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter