Here are step-by-step instructions on leaving a rating or review in Apple Podcasts. Thank you for helping continue to grow and improve The Mom Hour!
How to leave an rating or review in Apple Podcasts (on an iOS device)
- Open the Podcasts app
- Choose “Search” from the bottom row of icons and enter the name of the show (i.e., “The Mom Hour”) into the search field
- Select the show under Shows (not under Episodes)
- Scroll down past the first few episodes until you see Ratings & Reviews
- Click “Write a Review” underneath the displayed reviews from other listeners. You’ll then have the option to rate us on a 5-star scale, and write a review if you choose (you can rate without writing, if you’d prefer)
How to leave a rating or review in iTunes (on a computer from a web browser)
- Visit our Apple Podcasts page in your web browser
- Click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” to the right of our logo; then accept the pop-up asking if you want to launch iTunes
- In iTunes, click “Ratings & Reviews” under the main title
- To rate the show, select a number of stars between 1 and 5 next to the words “Click to rate” under the Customer Ratings headline
- To write a review, click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews heading
Rate & review your favorite podcasts!
It makes our day, AND helps other listeners find great podcasts. Thank you!