There’s plenty to debate about the holidays in 2020 – and it doesn’t ALL have to be gloomy and stressful. We’re kicking off Thanksgiving week with very lively, mostly half-baked debates about holiday controversies that bear little consequence on anything. To find out whether we think eggnog is disgusting or delightful, who among us prefers multicolored exterior illumination, whether Baby, It’s Cold Outside is CANCELLED or actually feminist, and what we actually think of Love, Actually, join us for today’s silly and festive More Than Mom episode. Enjoy!
- Follow us on social! We are on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Meagan mentioned this article from Persophone: Listening While Feminist: In Defense of “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”
- And there’s also this one: from Variety: End the War on ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’! It’s Feminist — Really
- About That Maligned Christmas Tree (and That Owl) at Rockefeller Center (Ed Shanahan, NYTimes)
- Meagan talked about the Christmas tree plastic removal bag/skirt thing; Sarah had no idea what this was. Here’s an example!
- Don’t forget to check out our sponsor Annie’s Kit Clubs
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply