From swimsuits to fitness programs, nail polish to meal delivery, we admit: we’re influenceable. But there’s a lot to unpack about the concept of influencer marketing and influencer culture in general. In today’s More Than Mom episode Meagan and Sarah talk about about the silly stuff (like the kind of ads the algorithm INSISTS on delivering us) and also the more substantial (like the ways in which we’ve been positively influenced by friends, both IRL and on the Internet). Join us!
- Sarah was influenced by her sister to get this L’Ange flat iron (affiliate link)
- Sarah shops Jane a lot, also influenced by her sister (affiliate link)
- Meagan loves SmartWool socks (influenced by a friend) and her Arc’teryx fleece (influenced by a very effective salesperson) – affiliate links
- Sarah loves following Instagrammers who authentically share product recs – and feels extra motivated to support their sponsored work because of the trust factor. Some favorites include Meghan Splawn, Stacie Billis, Erica Ladd, Kelsey Wharton, Kendra Adachi, Christine Koh
- Sarah has been influenced by goal-setting productivity friends like Kelsey Wharton, Christine Koh, and Sarah Hart-Unger