From swimsuits to fitness programs, nail polish to meal delivery, we admit: we’re influenceable. But there’s a lot to unpack about the concept of influencer marketing and influencer culture in general. In today’s More Than Mom episode Meagan and Sarah talk about about the silly stuff (like the kind of ads the algorithm INSISTS on delivering us) and also the more substantial (like the ways in which we’ve been positively influenced by friends, both IRL and on the Internet). Join us!
Sponsor Spotlight: Ana Luisa
Ana Luisa brings exceptional jewelry into the life of every woman, one collection at a time. Ana Luisa makes high-quality jewelry at fair prices, starting at $39, and they have a great variety of styles. Check their designs out at www.analuisa.com/momhour and use code MOM HOUR for 10% off your purchase
Sponsor Spotlight: Harper Wilde
Harper Wilde has a great collection of comfortable, quality basics, including the new best selling bra, the Bliss Bra. Harper Wilde believes women have a right to high quality, fairly-priced products. For 20% off your order go to harperwilde.com/themomhour.
Sponsor Spotlight: Cozy Earth
Cozy Earth is a premium bamboo bedding and loungewear company. All of their products are certified free of harsh chemicals and dyes, and their high-quality bamboo fabric is great for regulating temperature and wicking moisture. For 40% OFF go to cozyearth.com and enter promo code THEMOMHOURPODCAST
Sponsor Spotlight: Vionic
Vionic has the most supportive shoes…ever. Their arch support technology is designed for all-day wear, so that your feet can be comfortable no matter where you are going. Get free shipping through December 31, 2021 when you use code THEMOMHOUR at vionicshoes.com
Links we mentioned (or should have) in this episode:
- Sarah was influenced by her sister to get this L’Ange flat iron (affiliate link)
- Sarah shops Jane a lot, also influenced by her sister (affiliate link)
- Meagan loves SmartWool socks (influenced by a friend) and her Arc’teryx fleece (influenced by a very effective salesperson) – affiliate links
- Sarah loves following Instagrammers who authentically share product recs – and feels extra motivated to support their sponsored work because of the trust factor. Some favorites include Meghan Splawn, Stacie Billis, Erica Ladd, Kelsey Wharton, Kendra Adachi, Christine Koh
- Sarah has been influenced by goal-setting productivity friends like Kelsey Wharton, Christine Koh, and Sarah Hart-Unger