Who gets to claim the identity of Writer? In our humble opinions, there’s way more to it than whether your work is published or not. Meagan and Sarah have had writing careers that have run the gamut, including dealing with hangups, vulnerability, and rejection. Today’s More Than Mom episode paints a picture of our early writing days, touches on our current writing habits(spoiler alert: You’re probably already reading most of it!), and lets us fantasize a bit about our future writer selves. Plus, we decide once and for all to bring back the word “cool.” Writing not your thing? We share tips for diving more deeply into any creative pursuit. If you have any interest in how creativity connects to motherhood, this episode is for you! Enjoy!
- Read How I Started Writing by our contributor Stacey Bronec
- A lot of our writing these days is for The Mom Hour on our website, newsletter, Instagram, and Facebook!
- We love Wendi Aarons‘s smart, humorous voice
- Shop small, mom-owned businesses in our Small Business Boutique
- Discover gift ideas and holiday inspiration over in our Holiday Headquarters
MORE HELPFUL LINKS:
- Visit our website
- Check out deals from our partners
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our private listener group on Facebook (be sure to answer the membership questions!)
- Sign up for our newsletter
Leave a Reply