Did you catch our Show & Tell Instagram Live? Last weekend Meagan joined Sarah (and Sarah’s daughter, Allegra) to share how she started embroidery, show some of her favorite creations, and give the rest of us some tips on getting started.
Watch the video here (or over on our Instagram), and keep reading for the links and products Meagan mentioned in the video.
Meagan’s Embroidery Favorites
Find links below to the items that Meagan mentions in her show-and-tell.
- Mary Corbet’s Needle ‘n Thread tutorials for learning stitches. Find more on Mary’s website.
- Woodland Embroidery Iron-on Pattern Transfers – Iron-on transfers for the squirrel and fox Meagan made Sarah, plus other cute woodland scenes
- Sublime Stitching – Great for threads, needles, hoops, tracing paper, cute patterns, and more.
- Little Mushroom Forest Pattern and Downloadable Embroidery Pattern are just a couple of the many instant patterns Meagan’s purchased from Etsy
- Aunt Martha’s brand on Joann.com for textiles, supplies, Meagan’s striped tea towels, transfer pencils and paper, etc.